Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14, 2013

A few reminders and updates:
  • Friday is a NUT day for $1. We are wearing purple for epilepsy, but if you do not have purple you can still have free dress, but it is still a $1.
  • The state and capital map quiz is the 22.
  • The National Park poster is due the 22.
  • The students have a science test on the 20th.
  • Students are finishing up a Mystery reading contract, and then they are working on Fiction 2 contract.
  • We are writing a Personal Narrative. We are beginning the editing and revising part, and we will be typing these up.

Meet Your Teacher:

Welcome to 4th grade. I am Mrs. Susan Smith. This will be my 24rd year teaching at Lourdes Catholic School! I can hardly believe it. I taught 5th grade, 1st grade, and now, this is my seventh year in 4th grade. I love teaching and every year brings new and exciting challenges.I am a graduate of Drake University with a degree in elementary education and a minor in social studies. I believe that every student is special and brings their own uniqueness to our classroom. I look forward to a great year.