Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14

This week there is no spelling! We have a lot going on, and it is a short week.
We have the Social Studies test Tuesday (tomorrow),
Math test is Thursday,- We began the review test today, and they received the study guide of reviewing each of the elements
we worked on in this chapter.
Thursday we will be gone all morning at Circa for the Play. Reminder to bring a sack lunch. The play is over at 11, and our lunch is at 11:15. We probably won't get back until about 11:30. Milk will be available for purchase.
Have a great week.

Meet Your Teacher:

Welcome to 4th grade. I am Mrs. Susan Smith. This will be my 24rd year teaching at Lourdes Catholic School! I can hardly believe it. I taught 5th grade, 1st grade, and now, this is my seventh year in 4th grade. I love teaching and every year brings new and exciting challenges.I am a graduate of Drake University with a degree in elementary education and a minor in social studies. I believe that every student is special and brings their own uniqueness to our classroom. I look forward to a great year.